- The Chicken Pot Spices Paste is special in itChef Sing carefully selects and imports ingredients including Pixian County Bean Paste, dried chili, peppercorn, star anise, cassia, tsaoko, cummin, white cardamom, etc.
- The essence of the garlic from Yi O has been simmered, concentrated and added to the paste. s spicy, mellow and natural taste.
- Chicken Pot Spices Paste can be used in various cookery such as seasoning for lo mein, cold mix, dish seasoning, dipping sauce for dishes or hotpot.
- There might be +/- 10% in product weight.
- The above image is for reference only. Actual product may vary.
Please store in a cold dry place and consume as soon as possible
- Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated.
- Best Before Date: 3 months
Country of Origin
Minced Garlic、Ground Bean Paste(soy)、Chu Hou Paste(soy)、Sichuan Broad Bean Paste(soy)、Sugar、Salt、Szchuan Peppercorn Oil、Cumin Powder、Szechwan green peppercorn、Szechuan Red Peppercorn、Sichuan Chili Powder、Sichuan Chili Flake、Canola Oil、Star Anise Powder、Cinnamon Powder、Cardamom、Tsaoko、Fennel Seed
About the Producer
Tai O, Lantau Island
Yi O is a village with over 200 years history. It is located in the South-west Lantau Island, with an area of over 1,000,000 sq.ft. Apart from production farming, our farm is dedicated to give the public an opportunity to experience organic farming and village agriculture. Also, besides from selling fresh produce, we also produce side-products including wind dried, sundried and pickled. We also have complimentary by-products where they are used in vinegar, honeyed and sauces (such as pesto). Our goal is to sell fresh produce and complimentary products, plus promote locally produced healthy food options.
Be the first one to review!