- Recommended by Lots of Food Magazine & Connoisseurs.
- Slice the truffle straight from the jar to use as a luxury garnish, or finely chop to add texture to your meal.
- Recommend spreading on scrambled eggs, pasta or salads.
- Product of UK.
- No added coloring and preservatives.
- Gluten Free – No Dairy – No Nuts/Seeds – Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians – Kosher – Non-GMO
Shelf life 18 months, and please see expiry date on packaging. Refrigerate after opening
Glass bottle. Vacuum-packed
Country of Origin
Black Truffles, Water, Salt
About the Producer
TruffleHunter is the UK’s Leading Supplier of Fresh Truffles and the Finest Truffle Products. Located in the quiet of the Cotswold countryside, our business produces the finest Truffle Oils, Minced Truffles, Truffle Salt, Truffle Honey, Truffle Mustard & Truffle Mayonnaise. We use the best truffles sourced from the finest truffle regions across Europe, as well as hunting for delicious English Truffles in Somerset & Wiltshire. Our unique & award winning products are then shipped directly from our UK fresh truffle distribution and product manufacturing site to our customers all around the world.
Be the first one to review!