- Recommended by Lots of Food Magazine & Connoisseurs.
- Made from the finest 12 Year Old Aceto Balsamico di Modena certified Balsamic Vinegar, expertly blended with the highest quality white truffle.
- Velvety smooth texture, with delicate truffle aroma & woody overtones. Balanced bitter-sweet balsamic vinegar taste, with white truffle flavour throughout.
- Use as a luxury dipping sauce for bread & vegetables, or add to gourmet sauces & marinades
- Recommend using as a gourmet salad dressing.
- Product of UK.
- No added coloring and preservatives.
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Coeliacs & Nut Free. - Gluten Free – No Dairy – No Nuts/Seeds – Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Shelf life 18 months, and please see expiry date on packaging.
Glass bottle. Vacuum-packed
Country of Origin
12 Year Old Balsamic Vinegar, White Truffles
About the Producer
TruffleHunter is the UK’s Leading Supplier of Fresh Truffles and the Finest Truffle Products. Located in the quiet of the Cotswold countryside, our business produces the finest Truffle Oils, Minced Truffles, Truffle Salt, Truffle Honey, Truffle Mustard & Truffle Mayonnaise. We use the best truffles sourced from the finest truffle regions across Europe, as well as hunting for delicious English Truffles in Somerset & Wiltshire. Our unique & award winning products are then shipped directly from our UK fresh truffle distribution and product manufacturing site to our customers all around the world.
Be the first one to review!