Black Truffle Turnip Cake
- 1. White radish, shredded 400g
- 2. Carrot, shredded 40g
- 3. Sticky rice flour 80g
- 4. Corn starch 40g
- 5. 2 dried shallots, diced
- 6. Spanish spicy sausage/Chinese sausage, sliced
- 7. 1 teaspoon of TruffleHunter black truffle sauce
- 8. Dried boletus/Dried Mushroom, diced 30g
- 9. 125ml water
- 10. 1 teaspoon sugar
- 11. Salt and pepper
- 1. Soak the porcini mushrooms (or Dried Mushroom) in hot water for about 15 minutes until soften, then drain the water and cut into dice.
- 2. Pour the corn starch and sticky rice flour into the sieve, slowly add water (room temperature) and stir until it is smooth
- 3. Fry the Spanish spicy sausages (or the Chinese sausage) gently over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, add the porcini mushrooms (or Dried Mushroom), and fry over high heat for later use.
- 4. Stir-fry the dried shallots, shredded carrot, and shredded radish, season with salt, pepper, and sugar
- 5. Cover the pan with a lid for about 7 minutes, pour the remaining ingredients into the pan, add TruffleHunter black truffle sauce, fry for one minute, then turn off the heat
- 6. Pour the batter into the pan, stir gently, then reduce to low heat, and cook the batter to thicken slightly
- 7. Sweep a layer of oil in the cake container, pour the batter into the container, apply a layer of oil to the surface layer, and then seal the surface layer with tin foil.
- 8. Put in a steam oven and steam for 45 minutes on medium heat. Let cool and then put in the refrigerator.
- 9. Fry the sliced turnip cake, and serve immediately
- Recommended by Lots of Food Magazine & Connoisseurs.
- Cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil and olive oil retain most of the benefits such as natural antioxidants, vitamins and unsaturated fat, which are more healthy but ensures that the delicate flavours & aromas are not damaged.
- Succulent, chunky texture with an earthy mushroom & black truffle flavour.
- Use as a dressing for pasta, or as a topping for steak.
- Recommend spreading on bruschetta or stirring into scrambled eggs for a truly luxurious breakfast.
- Product of UK.
- No added coloring and preservatives.
Shelf life 18 months, and please see expiry date on packaging. Refrigerate after opening
Glass bottle. Vacuum-packed
Country of Origin
Closed Cap Mushrooms, Olive Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pitted Black Olives, Black Truffles
About the Producer
TruffleHunter is the UK’s Leading Supplier of Fresh Truffles and the Finest Truffle Products. Located in the quiet of the Cotswold countryside, our business produces the finest Truffle Oils, Minced Truffles, Truffle Salt, Truffle Honey, Truffle Mustard & Truffle Mayonnaise. We use the best truffles sourced from the finest truffle regions across Europe, as well as hunting for delicious English Truffles in Somerset & Wiltshire. Our unique & award winning products are then shipped directly from our UK fresh truffle distribution and product manufacturing site to our customers all around the world.
Be the first one to review!