Black Truffle Turnip Cake
Signature Black Truffle Pate by blending of high quality EU ingredients.
- Recommended by Lots of Food Magazine & Connoisseurs.
- Cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil and olive oil retain most of the benefits such as natural antioxidants, vitamins and unsaturated fat, which are more healthy but ensures that the delicate flavours & aromas are not damaged.
- Succulent, chunky texture with an earthy mushroom & black truffle flavour.
- Use as a dressing for pasta, or as a topping for steak.
- Recommend spreading on bruschetta or stirring into scrambled eggs for a truly luxurious breakfast.
- Product of UK.
- No added coloring and preservatives.
Shelf life 18 months, and please see expiry date on packaging. Refrigerate after opening
Glass bottle. Vacuum-packed
Country of Origin
Closed Cap Mushrooms, Olive Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pitted Black Olives, Black Truffles
About the Producer
TruffleHunter is the UK’s Leading Supplier of Fresh Truffles and the Finest Truffle Products. Located in the quiet of the Cotswold countryside, our business produces the finest Truffle Oils, Minced Truffles, Truffle Salt, Truffle Honey, Truffle Mustard & Truffle Mayonnaise. We use the best truffles sourced from the finest truffle regions across Europe, as well as hunting for delicious English Truffles in Somerset & Wiltshire. Our unique & award winning products are then shipped directly from our UK fresh truffle distribution and product manufacturing site to our customers all around the world.
Be the first one to review!