Salad Carrots - Mixed Colours (HK Organic)
These crunchy, sweet roots are packed with vitamin A, C & K, beta-carotene and dietary fiber. It is also rich in potassium, antioxidants and anthocyanins. Salad carrots are relatively thinner and smaller than regular carrots, since they are not coming from factory, they come in unique and sometimes funny shapes!
- Enjoy it raw with healthy dips or add colours to your salad bowl. They are also great for cooking mixed vegetable soup!
- Sweet surprise: you may receive orange, yellow, dark red or purple carrots.
- An autumn/winter produce. Available between November and April.
- Please consume within 3 - 4 days and store in room temperature.
- Harvest on the day of delivery.
Farms of Ping Che Station: Moon Kee, Ming Kee, Kam Kee & Strawberry Self-Picking Garden.