Dragon fruit has a mild sweet taste and has a kiwifruit-like texture because of its black, crispy seeds.
- eat as a fresh fruit
- made into juice or smoothie
- made into a breakfast bowl
- used as garnish for desserts
- Please understand our produce's availability is subjected to local season and weather.
- Farmers pack according to the weight displayed on website, the number of produce might vary. There might be +/- 10% in product weight.
The above image is for reference only. Actual product may vary.
Please pat dry and keep refridgerated, and consum
Country of Origin
Fu Kum Organic Dragon Fruit Farm
About the Producer
Fu Kum Organic Dragon Fruit Farm is situated in Sheung Shui Kwu Tung. Being established in 2007, our organic farm covers an area of 500,000 square meters with different organic fruits and vegetable gardens. Hence, we can enjoy strawberries, anise, cherries, corns and other organic vegetables from December to June; while from June to November, we can enjoy pitaya, watermelons, lychee, longan, monk fruits and passion fruits. Therefore, we specialize in the cultivation of high-quality food that is healthy, environmentally friendly and tasty!
20 October 2020
12 October 2020
3 October 2020
Awesome taste with a perfect sweetness
7 November 2019
15 October 2019
10 October 2019
19 September 2019
10 September 2019
Sweet, juicy and some of the best red dragon fruit I've ever had