Lemon is fragrant and sour. Its juice is versatile and can be used in a variety of foods and drinks.
- adding its juice or zest to soups, dips, mayonnaise and whipped cream
- made into soothing lemon honey drink and lemonade
- preserving it with salt and using it to increase the flavour of cakes, breads or scones
- rubbing its zest into sugar granules
- adding it to cocktails or mixing it with oil for a vinaigrette
Please store in a cool dry place and consume as soon as possible. Store in the fridge for a longer shelf life.
Country of Origin
About the Producer
Fruit Jewel has been bringing fresh and juicy fruits from around the world to local customers since 1960s. Jen-jeh, daughter of founders, is the reason why they have so many loyal customers. Visiting the wholesale market every day before sunrise, she is committed to sourcing the best quality, seasonal fruits to customers. If you are looking for a variety of gourmet treasures - from Tasmanian Cherries to Japanese Strawberries, she has you covered.
22 July 2018