1. Nourish and prevent cold
Goose eggs are warm in nature. Chinese medicine believes that they can replenish the five internal organs and are suitable for patients with chronic nephritis, hepatitis, and chronic illnesses. Eating goose eggs in the cold can nourish the body and protect the human body from the cold weather.
2. Promote fetal brain development
Goose eggs contain a large amount of lecithin, which plays a major role in promoting the development of brain and nerve tissue, especially for children. Therefore, pregnant women eating goose eggs can promote the brain development of the fetus and enhance memory.
Experts pointed out that in the latter part of pregnancy, especially two months before delivery, pregnant women can not only eliminate the fetal poison by eating goose eggs, but also reduce the probability of jaundice, eczema, and ophthalmia. Generally, it is best to eat during 5-6 months of pregnancy, and no more than 3 goose eggs per day.
Three, the medicinal effect of goose eggs
1. Poor memory: a goose egg, add a proper amount of sugar to a bowl, stir well, steamed and served in the morning air service for 5 days. It has brain-clearing and brain-clearing functions, and has special effects on enhancing memory. Avoid eating kelp and hot flowers. , Animal blood, wine, mung beans.
2. Treatment of breast hyperplasia: Cook the goose eggs and eat them on an empty stomach in the morning every day.
3. Diabetes: Pick fresh dandelion (with roots and leaves), grab a handful and soak in clean water (the purpose is to soak the soil and soak it well). In the morning, clean the soaked dandelion with roots and leaves, cut a few knives, and cook in a small pot without adding salt and other condiments. After the water is boiled, add a goose egg. When the goose egg is cooked in the soup pot, treat it as early and eat it together with the leaves, soup, egg, and root (the root is too hard to chew, just spit it out). In the evening, eat the same thing, but no more goose eggs. 7 consecutive days (eating 7 goose eggs) is a course of treatment. Consecutive two courses can receive obvious results.
4. Prevent the recurrence of old diseases: Goose eggs fried with coriander to treat the recurrence of old diseases, one a day, must be used before the Qingming Festival.
5. Prolactin: Two cooked goose eggs are smashed in hot soy milk and eaten, three meals a day, three days in a row.
6. Detoxification: In late pregnancy (the third trimester is the best period for detoxification, and eat it every day in the last month), especially before giving birth, eating a few goose eggs can eliminate the effect of fetal poisoning. Such babies have good skin after birth (the face is bright, white and smooth).
7. Treat children with asthma: a large amount of purlins, put more water in the pot to cover the purlins, add 2 goose eggs and cook together. It is estimated that the goose eggs will be taken out of the pot when they are mature, and use an awl on the goose eggs. Prick a few eyes, then put it in the pot and continue to cook, then eat the goose eggs and drink the soup in the pot (the soup should be drunk while it is hot), and after drinking, it gets sweaty on the bed.
8. Prevention of stroke: You must eat four or five times a year fried goose eggs with coriander can effectively prevent stroke. Beat two goose eggs in a bowl, add a little salt, a few drops of white wine, and beat them into egg mixture; wash two or two coriander, chop into minced pieces, put in the egg mixture, stir evenly, and then fry until cooked Okay. Here is another secret: use old coriander and use it with the root for the effect.
9. Treatment of burns, skin and flesh festering pain: add a little white wine to the goose egg white, or add a little borneol to strengthen the pain relief effect.
10. Heat toxin sore: Apply goose egg white to the sore.
Goose eggs have the effect of nourishing and preventing cold, so it is best to eat goose eggs in winter.
Illuminate the shell of the goose egg with a flashlight. The yolk and egg white inside are separated clearly, there is no bloodshot object, and the egg yolk is full of yellow when it is opened.
1. Goose eggs contain an alkaline substance, which can damage the internal organs. Do not consume more than 3 eggs a day to avoid damage to the internal organs.
2. Avoid eggs with goose eggs, the same food is easy to hurt vitality.