Prized for its deep, red colour and exceptional flavour, the nearly smooth skin of the grapefruit has a characteristic dark pink pretty blush. Inside is an intense, rich red flesh that delivers a sweet-tart flavour. The redder the flesh, the sweeter the taste.
- eat as a fresh fruit
- used in savoury salads and baked dishes
- juiced into cocktails, vinaigrette or frozen desserts
- cooked down into sauces, syrups and jams
- Please understand our produce's availability is subjected to local season and weather.
- Farmers pack according to the weight displayed on website, the number of produce might vary. There might be +/- 10% in product weight.
The above image is for reference only. Actual product may vary.