Chinese Coriander (HK Organic)
Well-known spice and ingredient.
- Helpful for digestion. It contains proteins, vitamin C and minerals such as calcium and iron etc.
- A spring and winter produce. Available between November and April.
- Commonly used as seasoning. Also good for salad making.
- Leaves can rot and turn yellow very easily. Please consume within 2 - 3 days and store in fridge at 5 - 8°C .
- Please understand our produce's availbility is subjected to local season and weather.
IFOAM accredited certified organic.