Char Siu / BBQ Pork Butt (Canada All Natural) - FROZEN
All natural Char Siu. Without any antibiotics, added hormone/ractopamine, or preservatives. No artificial food colouring. Federal government inspected.
Ingredients: all natural pork, sugar, salt, tomato paste (tomatoes, citric acid), soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat flour, sugar, monosodium glutamate, sucrose), ground lesser galangal (lesser galangal, rice), five spice powder (Fennel seed, coriander seed, star aniseed, cassia, mandarin peel), cinnamon powder, white pepper (pepper, rice, chili), dark soy sauce (Water, salt, caramel color, sugar, soy beans, wheat), and water. No addition of traditional red powder found in regular Char Siu
*May contain: nuts, mustard, sesame seeds.
Store in freezer. Special request is not applicable to this product.Quality guaranteed: at least 6 months from delivery.
- Thaw frozen BBQ pork butt in fridge.
- Remove pork butt from packaging.
- Preheat oven to 400°F/ 200°C for gas oven, 425°F / 220°C for electronic oven.
- Place pork butt in preheated oven on a baking rack. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon of warm water, 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Brush the sauce onto the pork butt after 30 mins.
- The pork butt is cooked when the inner temperature reaches 155°F/68°C/
- Remove from oven, allow to rest for several minutes before cutting into slices.
For Certificate: HACCP Cert