- Thaw frozen BBQ pork butt in fridge.
- Remove pork butt from packaging.
- Preheat oven to 400°F/ 200°C for gas oven, 425°F / 220°C for electronic oven.
- Place pork butt in preheated oven on a baking rack. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon of warm water, 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Brush the sauce onto the pork butt after 30 mins.
- The pork butt is cooked when the inner temperature reaches 155°F/68°C/
- Remove from oven, allow to rest for several minutes before cutting into slices.