- Great Taste Award Winner.
- The first truffle mayonnaise in Hong Kong
- Recommended by Lots of Food Magazine & Connoisseurs.
- Rich and creamy texture with a mellow, savoury black truffle taste. Good depth of flavour.
- Use of British free-range eggs and English Truffle Oil
- Cold-pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil retains most of the benefits such as vitamins and unsaturated fat, which is more healthy but ensures that the delicate flavours & aromas are not damaged.
- Recommend using it to add a touch of luxury to your chips, or simply spread it on your favourite sandwich.
- Try to use using as a base for marie rose, tartar, thousand island dressing or rémoulade sauces.
- Product of UK.
- No added coloring and preservatives.
- Gluten Free – No Dairy – Suitable for Vegetarians – Non-GMO
Shelf life 10 months, and please see expiry date on packaging. Refrigerate after opening
Glass bottle. Vacuum-packed
Country of Origin
About the Producer
TruffleHunter is the UK’s Leading Supplier of Fresh Truffles and the Finest Truffle Products. Located in the quiet of the Cotswold countryside, our business produces the finest Truffle Oils, Minced Truffles, Truffle Salt, Truffle Honey, Truffle Mustard & Truffle Mayonnaise. We use the best truffles sourced from the finest truffle regions across Europe, as well as hunting for delicious English Truffles in Somerset & Wiltshire. Our unique & award winning products are then shipped directly from our UK fresh truffle distribution and product manufacturing site to our customers all around the world.
Be the first one to review!